Prime-Time Specialty Vehicles is a country leader in producing Mobility Van conversions for various different Van manufacturers. We are a approved upfitter from Ford, Ram, Chevrolet, and Mercedes for all Mobility Vans, and Transit Mobility Vans. These approvals provide our customer with a proven guarantee that their next vehicle will only be made with the highest quality of materials, and professional craftsmanship.
Our Mobility Vans are accessible via rear or side entry. One of our top selling mobility vans is our new Transit Connect MV, and Ram ProMaster City MV. The Transit Connect and ProMaster City are one of our best Mobility Van sellers to our dealers, and their customers. This Mobility Van offers up to 1 wheelchair (Mobility) passenger in the rear of the vehicle, and up to 5 passengers.
If you are looking for more seating space, or the ability to seat more mobility passengers please look at our Med-Transit for more Mobility Van options. We also provide mobility van conversions on our Avenger Series as well!
- 25+ MPG Est.
- Up to 6 Passengers
- 600-800 lbs. Ramp Capacity
- Best-In Class Interior Room
- 3 year/ 36,000 Mile Warranty
- Ford QVM and Ram Q-Pro Approved
- Front Wheel Drive
- Available only on Long Wheelbase Ford Transit Connect or Ram ProMaster City
- Available on Rear Liftgate, or Rear Barn Doors
- Available on both New, and Used Vehicles!
- Rear Entry Mobility Van
- High-Strength Steel Subframe
- ADA Compliant Lowered Floor
- OEM Ground Clearance
- OEM Appearance
- Large PSV Steel Gas Tank w./ OEM Equipment
- Rhino-Liner Coating
- PSV Full Aluminum Strut Assisted Ramp
- 2 E-Z Lock Ramp Securement Clamps
- 6 Fixed Q'Straint L-Pockets
- Q'Straint QRT Manual Retractor Belts
- Loncoin Center Flooring
- Commercial Grade Rear Carpet
- PSV High-Strength Steel Ladder System
- Tire Inflation Kit (Standard on New Vans Only)
- PSV Aluminum Power Folding Ramp
- PSV Rear Power Doors
- Tire Inflation Kit (Replaces Spare Tire on Used)
- Q'Straint INQLINE Power Retractors